- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Nascar Items
Two weeks ago Ryan Newman held a wild-card spot in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
Penske Racing is still working on its 2013 driver lineup and that may include changes for IndyCar driver Ryan Briscoe.
Sports car racing in North America is getting a makeover.
Matt Kenseth opened this season with a second victory in the Daytona 500, and it didn't take him long to establish himself as a legitimate championship contender.
As he clung to his championship chances, Ryan Hunter-Reay was able to see past his selfish motives to the bigger picture.
Tony Stewart will have to take care of business with another major sponsor.
Tony Stewart will be looking for another co-primary sponsor after it was announced Office Depot won't be returning in 2013.
Tony Stewart and Matt Kenseth have smoothed things over after their helmet-throwing dustup.
Jeff Foxworthy has often used turned to NASCAR for comic fodder.