- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Nascar Items
Marcos Ambrose should be on pins and needles. He says he's not.
A decade ago, Jeff Burton chased Jeff Gordon for the victory at Watkins Glen International, trading paint with the four-time NASCAR Cup champion on the final lap but settling for second instead of wrecking Gordon on the last turn of the race.
Carl Edwards spurned an offer from Joe Gibbs Racing, and signed a multi-year contract extension with current team Roush Fenway Racing.
Danica Patrick could still run the Indianapolis 500 even if she makes a full-time move to NASCAR, The Associated Press has learned.
Paul Menard became NASCAR's newest first-time winner Sunday with an upset victory at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a track steeped in tradition for his family.
NASCAR President Mike Helton called the traffic gridlock at the inaugural Sprint Cup Series at Kentucky a "very serious issue" that must be corrected.
Bruton Smith boasted about the largest crowd to attend a NASCAR race this season: More than 100,000 fans filled Kentucky Speedway in its inaugural Sprint Cup Series event.
Carl Edwards is no longer NASCAR's points leader, his 10-week streak at the top snapped by an early accident at Daytona International Speedway.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. vividly remembers the moment he realized he had a legitimate shot at winning NASCAR's first Cup race at Daytona International Speedway since his father's death at the storied track.