- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Nascar Items
Nelson Piquet Jr.'s famous family name doesn't quite have the same kind of clout in NASCAR as it does in the rest of the auto racing world.
Clint Bowyer doesn't need a reason to throw a party, and he already had one planned even before he won at Sonoma.
Matt Kenseth has kept his name out of the rumor mill for most of his NASCAR career.
NASCAR points leader Matt Kenseth, one of the longest-tenured drivers in the series, is leaving Roush Fenway Racing at the end of the season.
Brad Keselowski started his Monday by studying the Sprint Cup Series standings.
Clint Bowyer raced to his first victory on a road course, and first with Michael Waltrip Racing, by holding off Kurt Busch at Sonoma.
Robby Gordon believes Sunday's race at Sonoma will be his last one of the NASCAR season.
It used to be that short tracks were the guaranteed place for the bumping, banging and blown tempers. It's now shifted to road courses, specifically Sonoma, where more than a few drivers will likely be raging mad by the end of Sunday's race.
After a frightening crash at Talladega, Eric McClure had to sit out six weeks while dealing with the lingering effects of a concussion.