- Conrado Marrero dies at 102; ex-Senator was oldest living MLB player
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Latest Nascar Items
The joke in NASCAR has long been that most races are scripted to satisfy the suits in the scoring tower high above the track. If it were true _ and, to be clear, it's not _ then NASCAR needs to give its writers a raise.
NASCAR's simplified new points system turned out not to be so simple after the first full weekend of racing.
Daytona 500 winner Trevor Bayne said Monday he probably won't attempt to run for the Sprint Cup championship this year.
Trevor Bayne celebrated his Daytona 500 victory by playing basketball with friends, then skateboarding on the infield of NASCAR's most storied race track.
The Daytona 500 is on the move.
The fans will stand in silence, three fingers raised toward the sky, on the third lap of the Daytona 500 in honor of the late Dale Earnhardt.
Someone placed three small white angel figurines at the foot of the Dale Earnhardt statue that stands outside of Daytona International Speedway.
Upping the ante in the budget faceoff, the Obama administration warned Friday that workers who distribute Social Security benefits might be furloughed if congressional Republicans force cuts in federal spending.
Wanted: Crew members, new car parts, a strong engine and enough hotel rooms for five people.