- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Nascar Items
Tony Stewart vowed Friday to wreck any driver who blocks him on the track, even if that policing costs him a spot in NASCAR's championship race.
Chad Ochocinco turned to NASCAR on Thursday in his ongoing search for thrills away from the football field.
Former NASCAR champion Kurt Busch said Thursday he is legally separated from his wife and in the process of formally ending his marriage.
It's probably not the best time for Tony Stewart to assume the role of NASCAR's traffic cop.
NASCAR's top series shifted to the road course at Infineon Raceway this weekend, where the focus should have been on the winding track and the ringers who arrived looking for a rare victory.
The general manager of Red Bull Racing said Tuesday he's optimistic he can find investors to keep the team going after the energy drink maker leaves NASCAR at the end of the season.
The owner of energy drink Red Bull plans to leave NASCAR at the end of this season, The Associated Press has learned.
Denny Hamlin won a NASCAR Sprint Cup race for the first time this year, holding off Matt Kenseth on Sunday at Michigan International Speedway.
NASCAR officials ordered three Joe Gibbs Racing teams to change oil pans before Friday's practice at Michigan International Speedway.