- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Nascar Items
Tony Stewart vowed Friday to wreck any driver who blocks him on the track, even if that policing costs him a spot in NASCAR's championship race.
Chad Ochocinco turned to NASCAR on Thursday in his ongoing search for thrills away from the football field.
Former NASCAR champion Kurt Busch said Thursday he is legally separated from his wife and in the process of formally ending his marriage.
It's probably not the best time for Tony Stewart to assume the role of NASCAR's traffic cop.
NASCAR's top series shifted to the road course at Infineon Raceway this weekend, where the focus should have been on the winding track and the ringers who arrived looking for a rare victory.
The general manager of Red Bull Racing said Tuesday he's optimistic he can find investors to keep the team going after the energy drink maker leaves NASCAR at the end of the season.
The owner of energy drink Red Bull plans to leave NASCAR at the end of this season, The Associated Press has learned.
Denny Hamlin won a NASCAR Sprint Cup race for the first time this year, holding off Matt Kenseth on Sunday at Michigan International Speedway.
NASCAR officials ordered three Joe Gibbs Racing teams to change oil pans before Friday's practice at Michigan International Speedway.