- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Nascar Items
On the advice of his teammate, Tony Stewart took the high road
In these uncertain economic times, a sponsorship announcement was enough to bring out NASCAR's president.
Defending Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart has claimed the pole for Sunday night's NASCAR race at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
Carl Edwards sounded downright giddy after a practice session Friday, not at all like someone who's in danger of missing out on a chance to race for his first Cup title.
IndyCar star Danny Sullivan and Supercross and Motocross great Ricky Johnson were inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America on Thursday night at the Fillmore Theater.
After three years on top, the end is here for Dario Franchitti.
In quiet moments _ and there aren't many in the world of auto racing _ Michael Printup often marvels at this juncture of his professional life: a Seneca Indian overseeing a historic race track by the shores of Seneca Lake.
Kyle Busch seems awfully unhappy these days.
Matt Kenseth fully expects his Kansas Speedway lap record to fall in the near future.