- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
Latest Nascar Items
Jeff Gordon's season didn't get any better at one of his most successful tracks.
Time has not smoothed things over between Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick.
Travis Pastrana has leaped from an airplane without a parachute and jumped a rally car nearly 300 feet off a pier to a floating barge. Yet, he's seldom felt anything as extreme as his first trip around Darlington Raceway on Friday.
Tony Stewart has very modest goals for Danica Patrick's debut at Darlington Raceway.
Eric McClure remembers only bits and pieces of the accident that left him with a concussion and internal bruising.
Danica Patrick said Thursday she isn't sure if NASCAR will penalize her for intentionally wrecking Sam Hornish Jr. at Talladega Superspeedway.
Danica Patrick is ready to earn her stripes _ probably plenty of them _ this weekend at the Southern 500.
Former NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch says he's planning to run both Nationwide series races at Iowa Speedway this season.
It was just a year ago that Penske Racing, or at least its NASCAR branch, appeared to be in total turmoil.