- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Nascar Items
Eric McClure remembers only bits and pieces of the accident that left him with a concussion and internal bruising.
Danica Patrick said Thursday she isn't sure if NASCAR will penalize her for intentionally wrecking Sam Hornish Jr. at Talladega Superspeedway.
Danica Patrick is ready to earn her stripes _ probably plenty of them _ this weekend at the Southern 500.
Former NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Busch says he's planning to run both Nationwide series races at Iowa Speedway this season.
It was just a year ago that Penske Racing, or at least its NASCAR branch, appeared to be in total turmoil.
Darlington Raceway is bracing for Round 2 between Kevin "The Hitman" Harvick and Kyle "Rowdy" Busch.
By Tony Stewart's standards, his tongue-in-cheek assessment of NASCAR's latest wreckfest at Talladega was tame stuff. But his four-minute Q&A following Sunday's race was vintage Smoke, and boy did he deliver.
NASCAR driver Eric McClure has been released from an Alabama hospital on Monday, two days after he was injured in a crash at Talladega Superspeedway.
Rain has delayed the start of Sunday's race Talladega Superspeedway.