- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Nascar Items
Greg Zipadelli is reuniting with Tony Stewart as competition director at Stewart-Haas Racing.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway's "limitless" racing surface was singled out Thursday as a significant factor in a "perfect storm" of conditions that led to the death of two-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dan Wheldon.
Joe Gibbs Racing grabbed championship-winning crew chief Darian Grubb and paired him with Denny Hamlin in hopes of pushing the driver the final step toward the Sprint Cup title.
Kurt Busch and Penske Racing parted ways Monday after six bumpy seasons, a split that clouds the former champion's future in NASCAR as he embarks on a personal journey to reclaim his passion for racing.
Sprint announced a three-year contract extension Friday night with NASCAR to remain the title sponsor of the elite Cup Series through at least 2016.
The champion and his race team sit together at the head table during NASCAR's season-ending awards ceremony.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. was named NASCAR's most popular driver for the ninth consecutive year.
Kurt Busch, fined $50,000 last week by NASCAR for verbally abusing a reporter, said Thursday he's seeing a sports psychologist to address what he described as "personal issues."
Brad Keselowski was rewarded for a breakthrough season at NASCAR's top level with a contract extension from Penske Racing for both the driver and his crew chief.