- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Nascar Items
Everyone deserves another chance at some point, even a NASCAR driver who has wrecked everyone in his way, or let his temper derail his career, or lost both his confidence and competitive edge.
Bristol Motor Speedway owner Bruton Smith is considering about $1 million worth of changes to return his Tennessee track to the way it was before a 2007 reconfiguration.
Brad Keselowski used Bristol Motor Speedway last fall to cement his spot in NASCAR's championship race.
Five-time NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson said Hendrick Motorsports has no plans yet to replace his crew chief and car chief if their suspensions are not overturned.
Brian Vickers will race for the first time this season at Bristol Motor Speedway, and believes he's got nothing to lose and nothing to prove.
Chad Knaus has a decent shot of having his penalties reduced when he appears before NASCAR's chief appellate officer.
Five-time championship winning crew chief Chad Knaus has a decent shot of having his penalties reduced when he appears before NASCAR's chief appellate officer.
The crew chief for five-time champion Jimmie Johnson lost his appeal Tuesday challenging penalties for failing the opening day inspection at the Daytona 500.
An appeals panel on Tuesday upheld penalties levied against five-time champion Jimmie Johnson's crew chief for failing the opening day inspection at the Daytona 500.