- U.S. unemployment falls to 7 percent as 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
Latest Nascar Items
Flashbulbs popped as pole sitter Kyle Busch led the 43-car Sprint Cup field to the green flag at Kentucky Speedway on Saturday night to kick off the long-awaited debut by NASCAR's top series at the 1.5-mile oval.
Kyle Busch will be on the pole for the inaugural NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Kentucky Speedway, grabbing the top spot after rain washed out qualifying and the starting order was based on practice times.
Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by the Nielsen Co. for the week of June 27-July 3. Day and start time (EDT) are in parentheses:
Featherlite Inc. founder Conrad Clement and his family have purchased the Iowa Speedway in a sale that officials said won't affect the daily operations of the popular track.
Carl Edwards is no longer NASCAR's points leader, his 10-week streak at the top snapped by an early accident at Daytona International Speedway.
America's longest space-flying streak ends this week with the smallest crew in decades _ three men and a woman who were in high school and college when the first space shuttle soared 30 years ago.
Tony Stewart vowed Friday to wreck any driver who blocks him on the track, even if that policing costs him a spot in NASCAR's championship race.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. vividly remembers the moment he realized he had a legitimate shot at winning NASCAR's first Cup race at Daytona International Speedway since his father's death at the storied track.
It was just a handshake between a pair of rivals on a day in which most of the drivers were mad at somebody.