- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Nascar Items
Tony Stewart thought he was making a whirlwind trip to Las Vegas to play the role of supportive team owner.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. quickly learned an important lesson in his race with girlfriend Danica Patrick for NASCAR's rookie of the year award.
Formula One and NASCAR will be racing deep in the heart of Texas on the same day next year.
NBC Sports Group has named Rick Allen lead race announcer for its coverage of NASCAR.
Tony Stewart said Tuesday that ExxonMobil has renewed its multiyear sponsorship of both the three-time NASCAR champion and Stewart-Haas Racing.
Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
Richard Petty Motorsports has hired Trent Owens to crew chief Aric Almirola in 2014.
Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.