- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Nascar Items
Someday in the future, Kyle Busch would love to emulate his older brother's attempt to run the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 in the same day.
Tim Dahlberg, Eddie Pells and Jimmy Golen's combined efforts earned them story of the year honors in the annual writing contest for AP staffers judged by Associated Press Sports Editors at their winter meeting.
Joey Logano believes two facts are abundantly clear after he emerged from the organized chaos of NASCAR's first three-round knockout qualifying session Friday with the pole position at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Images of NASCAR drivers decorate the walls of McKenzie Industries.
Tony Stewart can recite nearly every line in "Smokey and the Bandit" and high on his bucket list is meeting star Burt Reynolds to discuss the popular 1977 movie.
All Times EST
NASCAR Hall of Famer Richard Petty is among five people being honored in North Carolina for their contributions to the success of the state's tourism industry.
Kevin Harvick and the rest of the new team at Stewart-Haas Racing are still trying to learn everyone's names.