- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
Latest Nascar Items
Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
Richard Petty Motorsports has hired Trent Owens to crew chief Aric Almirola in 2014.
Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
NASCAR has bought the Iowa Speedway.
Texas Motor Speedway won't sell tickets on the backstretch for its two NASCAR Sprint Cup races next year.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
Steve Addington's career will go full circle next season when he returns to his hometown to run a NASCAR team.
Members of Congress are hot under the collar about global warming, and they're anxious to do something about it. As co-chairmen of the Bicameral Task Force on Climate Change, Rep. Henry A. Waxman of California and Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island huddled Thursday with executives of the major sports leagues to talk about recruiting third basemen, power forwards, linebackers and masters of the hockey puck to save the planet.
Tony Stewart has come to loathe stairs.