- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Latest Nascar Items
Happy Harvick has lived up to his nickname this season, and hopes the good times with new team Stewart-Haas Racing roll on at Charlotte.
Kurt Busch craned his neck toward a monitor and studied the Indianapolis 500 practice results. He didn't seem happy with his final practice speed, roughly 3 mph off the pace and not good enough in the Andretti Autosport backup he was forced into after wrecking his own, faster car earlier this week.
NASCAR has downgraded the license of Truck Series driver Jake Crum for an incident at Charlotte Motor Speedway last week.
Kurt Busch is a jerk. He's A-Rod on four wheels. Lance Armstrong with a Tour de France-sized attitude.
Jimmie Johnson knows the panic to make Sprint Cup's championship chase is coming.
Reigning NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson was just a little bit anxious about voting for the NASCAR Hall of Fame this week.
Wendell Scott earned a second NASCAR first on Wednesday: He became the first African-American driver to be elected to the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Tyler Clary loves to race, whether he's in the water or behind the wheel.
All Times EDT