- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Nascar Items
Happy Harvick has lived up to his nickname this season, and hopes the good times with new team Stewart-Haas Racing roll on at Charlotte.
Kurt Busch craned his neck toward a monitor and studied the Indianapolis 500 practice results. He didn't seem happy with his final practice speed, roughly 3 mph off the pace and not good enough in the Andretti Autosport backup he was forced into after wrecking his own, faster car earlier this week.
NASCAR has downgraded the license of Truck Series driver Jake Crum for an incident at Charlotte Motor Speedway last week.
Kurt Busch is a jerk. He's A-Rod on four wheels. Lance Armstrong with a Tour de France-sized attitude.
Jimmie Johnson knows the panic to make Sprint Cup's championship chase is coming.
Reigning NASCAR champion Jimmie Johnson was just a little bit anxious about voting for the NASCAR Hall of Fame this week.
Wendell Scott earned a second NASCAR first on Wednesday: He became the first African-American driver to be elected to the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Tyler Clary loves to race, whether he's in the water or behind the wheel.
All Times EDT