- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
Latest Nascar Items
Jimmie Johnson is up almost every day by 5:30 a.m., the easiest time of day to do his training.
Championship contender Matt Kenseth posted the fastest speed during final practice for NASCAR's season finale.
There's a handmade Colombian flag hanging inside Juan Pablo Montoya's motorhome that was given to him by a fan several weeks ago.
NASCAR President Mike Helton believes the series took appropriate action against those involved in a cheating scandal before the start of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
In the six years Dario Franchitti had been driving for Chip Ganassi, he had only phoned his boss once from his home in Scotland.
NASCAR chairman Brian France sent an open letter to fans, and here it is:
NASCAR driver Joey Logano is engaged _ to the first girl he ever kissed.
Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.
NASCAR might have another cowboy-hat-wearing champion in its second-tier Nationwide Series.