- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Nascar Items
NASCAR driver Joey Logano is engaged _ to the first girl he ever kissed.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti reluctantly retired Thursday after doctors told him it is too dangerous to continue racing following the injuries he suffered in a crash last month.
Dario Franchitti kept racing after the death of best friend Greg Moore. He continued on following the death of former teammate Dan Wheldon. He was eager to drive into his early 40s.
There was no trash talking, no attempts at mind games. If there was tension or nerves, nobody could tell.
Franchitti fractured his spine, broke his right ankle and suffered a concussion in the Oct. 6 crash at Houston. The crash occurred on the last lap when his car made contact with another car and went sailing into a fence.
NASCAR is giving its Sprint Cup champion a Hall of Fame vote.
Here's all you need to know about Chad Knaus as the crew chief closes in on his sixth championship with Jimmie Johnson: When asked about how dominating the pair has been since they partnered in 2002, the relentless Knaus replied: "We lose a heck of a lot more races than we win."
NASCAR driver Trevor Bayne says he has multiple sclerosis. he does not expect the diagnosis to impact his racing career.
Travis Pastrana said Monday he's leaving NASCAR after this weekend's season finale Nationwide Series race at Homestead.