- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Nasdaq Omx Group Inc.
Federal prosecutors on Thursday identified a 26-year-old Russian they have secretly charged with hacking in 2009 and 2010 the computer system of the company that runs the Nasdaq Stock Market and stealing millions of dollars from U.S. bank customers.
Nasdaq and IntercontinentalExchange withdrew their proposed $11 billion bid for the parent of the New York Stock Exchange after the U.S. Department of Justice informed the companies that it would pursue a lawsuit to block the deal.
Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. says it will perform a special rebalance of the Nasdaq-100 Index next month that will reduce Apple Inc.'s weighting in the index.
Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. on Tuesday announced a rebalancing of the Nasdaq-100 Index next month that will significantly reduce Apple Inc.'s weighting in the index.
The computer network that runs the Nasdaq Stock Market has been penetrated by hackers multiple times during the past year, according to a newspaper report.
A federal government official tells The Associated Press that investigators are trying to identify computer hackers who have repeatedly broken into the network of the company that runs the Nasdaq Stock Market.
Investigators are trying to identify computer hackers who have broken into the Nasdaq stock market's computer network repeatedly over the past year, a federal official tells The Associated Press.
Hackers broke into a Nasdaq service that handles confidential communications for some 300 corporations, the company said Saturday _ the latest vulnerability exposed in the computer systems Wall Street depends on.