- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nashville
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and the county seat of Davidson County. It is located on the Cumberland River in Davidson County, in the north-central part of the state. The city is a major hub for the health care, music, publishing, banking and transportation industries, and is home to a large number of colleges and universities. - Source: Wikipedia
"Nashville" star Hayden Panettiere is confirming her engagement to Olympic boxer Wladimir Klitschko.
John Grady recently handed Ashley Monroe a box filled with copies of her new album, "Like a Rose." He'd rushed out of the building and caught her in the parking lot. The arrival of the CDs was a milestone moment for the country singer-songwriter and her manager, the culmination of nearly a decade of work together.
The Songwriters Hall of Fame is saluting 1970s and '80s rock 'n' roll with its 2013 induction class.
The Songwriters Hall of Fame is saluting 1970s and `80s rock `n' roll with its 2013 induction class.
Looking glamorous but feeling frigid, stars from film and television arrived Sunday for the Golden Globes ceremony, battling crisp temperatures on the red carpet.
While Hayden Panettiere is pretending to be a country music singer on TV, she's learning how to be one in real life.
Reactions to the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards nominations, announced Thursday in Beverly Hills, Calif.:
The Golden Globes have an ear for musical drama, handing two nominations to ABC's new "Nashville" and a nod to NBC's freshman series "Smash."
Buddy Miller says these days it's not unusual for duet partners to cut their love songs syllable by syllable while never even seeing each other: "In this town especially that's what happens."
Various Artists, "The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack" (Big Machine)
Kelly Clarkson and fun. earned two early Grammy Award nominations by joining a jam-packed field for record of the year.
Fun? Turns out the Grammy Awards nominations special is a blast for fun.
The puppeteer who performs as Elmo on "Sesame Street" is taking a leave of absence from the iconic children's show in the wake of allegations that he had a relationship with a 16-year-old boy.
Country music's fastest rising stars Jason Aldean, Eric Church and Luke Bryan kicked off the Country Music Association Awards by joining forces.
An evening of delayed premieres for the networks last week ended with a bang, a solid thump and a fizzle.