- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Nashville
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and the county seat of Davidson County. It is located on the Cumberland River in Davidson County, in the north-central part of the state. The city is a major hub for the health care, music, publishing, banking and transportation industries, and is home to a large number of colleges and universities. - Source: Wikipedia
Gov. Bill Haslam's signature proposal to create a program that would cover tuition at two-year colleges for any high school graduate is headed to his desk after passing the House on Tuesday.
Gov. Bill Haslam's proposal to create a program that gives parents the option to move a child from a failing public school to a private school has once again failed to pass.
Gov. Bill Haslam's proposal to create a school voucher program has failed this session.
Tennessee lawmakers have approved Gov. Bill Haslam's free tuition plan for 2-year colleges.
A bill seeking to make it easier for parents to convert struggling public schools into charter schools failed in a House subcommittee on Tuesday even though its sponsor says it's another tool to reform education in Tennessee.
A bill seeking to allow Tennesseans to openly carry firearms in public without permits was overwhelmingly defeated a House subcommittee on Monday night.
Open gun carry bill defeated in Tenn. House; sponsor says he will withdraw floor vote demand .
General manager David Poile hopes he sent the strongest message possible by making the first coaching change in Nashville's history: missing the playoffs is not acceptable for the Predators.
The Arkansas Class 4A state track meet on May 6 is being moved from Nashville to Heber Springs.
A group of about 50 activists has staged a protest outside the doors of the House and Senate chamber while lawmakers met within.
The Nashville Predators finished strong, even if was for naught.
The Chicago Blackhawks certainly draw plenty of their own fans with them when playing in Nashville.
Pekka Rinne's milestone win dealt a serious blow to Phoenix's playoff hopes.
Tennessee lawmakers on Thursday approved the state's $32.4 billion spending plan for the budget year beginning in July after failed attempts to increase the pay of teachers and state employees.
Four groups in Tennessee have been awarded 2014 Energy Star awards from the Environmental Protection Agency and the Energy Department.