- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Nashville
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and the county seat of Davidson County. It is located on the Cumberland River in Davidson County, in the north-central part of the state. The city is a major hub for the health care, music, publishing, banking and transportation industries, and is home to a large number of colleges and universities. - Source: Wikipedia
"Nashville" star Hayden Panettiere is confirming her engagement to Olympic boxer Wladimir Klitschko.
John Grady recently handed Ashley Monroe a box filled with copies of her new album, "Like a Rose." He'd rushed out of the building and caught her in the parking lot. The arrival of the CDs was a milestone moment for the country singer-songwriter and her manager, the culmination of nearly a decade of work together.
The Songwriters Hall of Fame is saluting 1970s and '80s rock 'n' roll with its 2013 induction class.
The Songwriters Hall of Fame is saluting 1970s and `80s rock `n' roll with its 2013 induction class.
Looking glamorous but feeling frigid, stars from film and television arrived Sunday for the Golden Globes ceremony, battling crisp temperatures on the red carpet.
While Hayden Panettiere is pretending to be a country music singer on TV, she's learning how to be one in real life.
Reactions to the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards nominations, announced Thursday in Beverly Hills, Calif.:
The Golden Globes have an ear for musical drama, handing two nominations to ABC's new "Nashville" and a nod to NBC's freshman series "Smash."
Buddy Miller says these days it's not unusual for duet partners to cut their love songs syllable by syllable while never even seeing each other: "In this town especially that's what happens."
Various Artists, "The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack" (Big Machine)
Kelly Clarkson and fun. earned two early Grammy Award nominations by joining a jam-packed field for record of the year.
Fun? Turns out the Grammy Awards nominations special is a blast for fun.
The puppeteer who performs as Elmo on "Sesame Street" is taking a leave of absence from the iconic children's show in the wake of allegations that he had a relationship with a 16-year-old boy.
Country music's fastest rising stars Jason Aldean, Eric Church and Luke Bryan kicked off the Country Music Association Awards by joining forces.
An evening of delayed premieres for the networks last week ended with a bang, a solid thump and a fizzle.