- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nassau County Police
Nassau County police say an 81-yearold woman has died after being thrown from her car in a crash.
Snow footprints helped police on Long Island collar two suspected burglars.
A Long Island woman has been arrested in Georgia on charges she hindered a police investigation involving the sexual assault of her young daughter.
Nassau County police are looking for a passenger who beat a bus driver on the head because she wouldn't make an unscheduled stop.
The third and final suburban New York police official accused of pulling strings to help the son of a wealthy department benefactor has been sentenced.
The politically connected owner of a storied mansion-turned-wedding palace was shot in the head by a masked assailant Monday afternoon while getting into his car in the parking lot of his Long Island venue, Suffolk County police said.
A Long Island music teacher is accused of having sex with a teenage guitar student.
Federal and local authorities have seized steroids, painkillers and drug paraphernalia on Long Island during a narcotics investigation.
Authorities say a dispute between two men escalated to gunfire on Long Island. It prompted the lockdown of nearby schools as a precaution.
Police on Long Island are investigating the death of an inmate at the Nassau County Correctional Center in East Meadow.
Four people are under arrest for allegedly using stolen credit cards to make purchases at two Target stores on Long Island.
Two brothers are under arrest on Long Island after a guest at a party in their home was shot during an argument.
An 18-year-old yeshiva student is being accused of scrawling anti-Semitic graffiti at a railroad station on Long Island.
Nassau County police are looking for two home invaders who threatened a man and his daughter with guns and left them handcuffed to a basement oil tank.
Police are investigating a motor vehicle crash on Long Island that claimed the life of a 15-year-old girl and critically injured her 13 year-old sister.