- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Nate Clements Items
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has received a two-year contract extension through the 2014 season, extending the longest coaching tenure in franchise history.
Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick, who was selected in the first round by the Bengals, is expected to miss up to six weeks after fracturing a bone in his knee during a workout earlier this month.
The change in the San Francisco 49ers' attitude this season might be most evident when the defensive backs gather in a team meeting room each week to watch the video from the previous game.
Monday, Oct. 17
The San Francisco 49ers signed free agent cornerback Carlos Rogers and safety Madieu Williams to one-year contracts.
There goes Albert Haynesworth, heading from Mike Shanahan's Redskins to Bill Belichick's Patriots _ where he'll be joined by New England's other big pickup Thursday: Chad Ochocinco.
Jim Harbaugh bounced from drill to drill, observing the offensive line, quarterbacks and special teams units in a 25-minute span as his first practice in charge of the San Francisco 49ers began at last.
There goes Albert Haynesworth, heading from Mike Shanahan's Redskins to Bill Belichick's Patriots. Reggie Bush? The Saints sent him to the Dolphins. And the Kevin Kolb saga is ending the way pretty much everyone expected, with a trade from the Eagles to the Cardinals.
There goes Albert Haynesworth, heading from Mike Shanahan's Redskins to Bill Belichick's Patriots — where he'll be joined by New England's other big pickup Thursday: Chad Ochocinco.