- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Nate Collins
The Chicago Bears have agreed to one-year contracts with defensive tackle Nate Collins and backup quarterback Jordan Palmer.
The Redskins' Alexander and Golston are among several pairs of NFL teammates or former teammates who have ventured together into the business world. Some players pursue it as a hobby. Others hope to maximize their celebrity and disposable income to start building for their lives after football.
The New York Giants cuts some ties to their 2008 Super Bowl championship team, waiving defensive tackle Jay Alford and offensive lineman Guy Whimper.
"If you're a quarterback, you've got to know that your left tackle is going to protect your blind side," Collins said. "It's one of those things where you all have to work together, and we all have to trust each other."