- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- #smh: Pentagon may forgive recruits’ vulgar, disrespectful social media posts
- Libraries to feds: Stop spying on us
- Britain eyes new powers to thwart Islamic extremists
- Angry NTSB ousts railroad union from N.Y. train crash site
- Sen. Bernie Sanders hints at White House run
- Westboro Baptists slam actor Paul Walker: He’s ‘in Hell’
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Nate Kaeding
Philip Rivers threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd and the San Diego Chargers took a 10-6 halftime lead over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night in the season opener for both teams.
Philip Rivers threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd and the San Diego Chargers took a 16-6 lead over the mistake-prone Oakland Raiders through three quarters Monday night in the season opener for both teams.
Robert Meacham caught a 46-yard pass from Philip Rivers to set up a 23-yard field goal by Nate Kaeding, and the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders were tied 3-3 after the first quarter Monday night.
This was yet another kick-off that had very little return.