- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Nate Lubick Items
Georgetown forward Nate Lubick goes hard on the glass, but often loses aggressiveness with the ball in his hand on offense. Not so in the Hoyas upset over Michigan State.
With Josh Smith expected to miss a fourth straight game, Georgetown needs its other interior options to fill in the scoring and rebounding gap.
Georgetown's caps its season-long three-game road trip with a first-ever matchup with Xavier as Big East opponents.
Georgetown's defensive pressure and shot making fueled a 24-0 first half run as the Hoyas handled Florida International 92-57 on Saturday afternoon at the Verizon Center.
Georgetown, winners of four straight and takers of many exams during Finals, faces Elon on Tuesday. Whether the Hoyas can put together two halves of consistent offense is the question.
Following a 10-day break, Georgetown wraps up a four-game homestand Tuesday night against an Elon program capable of an upset.
It wasn't enough time for Georgetown coach John Thompson III to reflect. He was not 20 minutes removed from his second-seeded Hoyas' loss to 15th-seeded Florida Gulf Coast, the biggest upset of the NCAA tournament.
Before his Georgetown Hoyas left for their trip to China in the summer of 2011, coach John Thompson III began to see what he had in Otto Porter Jr.
Porter scored 16 points while playing in foul trouble and Starks hit the biggest shots down the stretch, rallying the Hoyas to their seventh straight win on Friday night, 62-55 over Cincinnati.