- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
Latest Nate Lubick Items
Georgetown forward Nate Lubick goes hard on the glass, but often loses aggressiveness with the ball in his hand on offense. Not so in the Hoyas upset over Michigan State.
With Josh Smith expected to miss a fourth straight game, Georgetown needs its other interior options to fill in the scoring and rebounding gap.
Georgetown's caps its season-long three-game road trip with a first-ever matchup with Xavier as Big East opponents.
Georgetown's defensive pressure and shot making fueled a 24-0 first half run as the Hoyas handled Florida International 92-57 on Saturday afternoon at the Verizon Center.
Georgetown, winners of four straight and takers of many exams during Finals, faces Elon on Tuesday. Whether the Hoyas can put together two halves of consistent offense is the question.
Following a 10-day break, Georgetown wraps up a four-game homestand Tuesday night against an Elon program capable of an upset.
It wasn't enough time for Georgetown coach John Thompson III to reflect. He was not 20 minutes removed from his second-seeded Hoyas' loss to 15th-seeded Florida Gulf Coast, the biggest upset of the NCAA tournament.
Before his Georgetown Hoyas left for their trip to China in the summer of 2011, coach John Thompson III began to see what he had in Otto Porter Jr.
Porter scored 16 points while playing in foul trouble and Starks hit the biggest shots down the stretch, rallying the Hoyas to their seventh straight win on Friday night, 62-55 over Cincinnati.