- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Nate Lubick Items
Senior starters Markel Starks and Nate Lubick play their final home game Tuesday night as the Hoyas host Creighton and All-American Doug McDermott.
Georgetown looks to wipe away the bad taste of two straight losses with improved defense in Saturday's morning matchup against Xavier. Tips at 11 :30 a.m. from Verizon Center.
Markel Starks had 19 points, seven assists and zero turnovers while playing all 40 minutes as Georgetown defeated Butler 71-63 for its third straight win.
Georgetown ended its 5-game losing streak Saturday against Michigan State. Now the Hoyas aim for their first Big East win since January 11 on Monday night at DePaul
Georgetown forward Nate Lubick goes hard on the glass, but often loses aggressiveness with the ball in his hand on offense. Not so in the Hoyas upset over Michigan State.
Georgetown's scoring comes from two point-producing guards with minimal help elsewhere. This is not a revelation, but a reality for coach John Thompson III.
With Josh Smith expected to miss a fourth straight game, Georgetown needs its other interior options to fill in the scoring and rebounding gap.
Georgetown's caps its season-long three-game road trip with a first-ever matchup with Xavier as Big East opponents.
Guards Aaron Bowen and Markel Starks were in the right place at the right time when Georgetown need a clutch play in its 70-67 win over the Butler Bulldogs.