- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia homosexuals attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice of Jones for party chief
Topic - Nathan Hecht
The four Republican incumbents on the Texas Supreme Court have won their party's nomination to run for re-election.
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia doesn't seem to personally think much of his time on the high court, saying he still "has nothing to show" for his 27 years as a justice.
To avoid paying the fee, strip clubs could simply not serve alcohol, Justice Nathan Hecht wrote for the court.