- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
Latest Nathan Mackinnon Items
Sometimes, it's hard for the Colorado Avalanche to remember that Nathan MacKinnon is just 18 years old and only a rookie.
Semyon Varlamov emptied the net with 2:39 left, and a penalty on Minnesota 25 seconds later gave Colorado a two-man advantage.
Tampa Bay Lightning forwards Tyler Johnson and Ondrej Palat are finalists for the NHL's top rookie award.
Colorado's Nathan MacKinnon heads a fantastic class of NHL rookies who made their mark this season.
Teenager Nathan MacKinnon is growing up fast. Almost as fast as he skates.
Nathan MacKinnon and his equally skilled Colorado linemates Gabe Landeskog and Paul Stastny were too fast for Minnesota in the first two games.
After the Colorado Avalanche shut out the St. Louis Blues on the road, coach Patrick Roy was still throwing down.
Gabriel Landeskog's late goal scoring kept the Colorado Avalanche's winning streak going.
Thomas Vanek found a way to take the spotlight away from Patrick Roy's return to Montreal as head coach of the Colorado Avalanche.