- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Nathan Schaefer
That would ensure that "high-risk heterosexuals" are deferred too, Mr. Schaefer said.
Gay-rights groups have been calling for a new blood-donation policy for MSM, and the fourth HHS study, now in the planning stages, "really has the potential to be a game changer," said Nathan Schaefer, director of public policy at the Gay Men's Health Crisis.