- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
Latest Nathan Scheelhaase Items
Illinois coach Tim Beckman is in no hurry to name a starting quarterback, insisting that the competition to succeed Nathan Scheelhaase is wide open.
Illinois quarterback Nathan Scheelhaase's father has been banned from campus for a year after his arrest over an altercation at Saturday's football game, university police said Tuesday.
Illinois quarterback Nathan Scheelhaase has taken a beating this season, one like no other Big Ten quarterback.
Illinois coach Tim Beckman said Monday that he won't know until midweek whether starting quarterback Nathan Scheelhaase will be ready to play Saturday at Arizona State after suffering an ankle injury in the season-opening win over Western Michigan.
Terry Hawthorne returned an interception 39 yards for Illinois' first touchdown late in the third quarter and the Illini snapped a six-game losing streak by beating UCLA 20-14 in the Fight Hunger Bowl.
Michigan spent the past week talking about last Saturday's upset loss at Iowa, a bad surprise they vowed not to let hurt them this week at Illinois.
Nathan Scheelhaase thought a little bit about what might have been had Terrelle Pryor stayed at Ohio State and been behind center for Saturday's matchup with No. 16 Illinois.
Illinois and Northwestern agreed Friday to run every offensive play toward the same end zone in their showdown at Wrigley Field this weekend to avoid the possibility of players running into a padded brick wall at the other end of the field.