- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nathan Smith
From the cluttered back stoop of Raqeebah Amatallah's one-story farmhouse in rural Stevens County, it's hard to see how the snow-covered wooden structure about 50 yards away could prompt years of legal battles.
We eat there, buy our clothes there and some people suspect teenagers may actually live there. So perhaps it was just a matter of time until funeral homes began moving into the local shopping mall.
A Missouri man has been given 77 months in federal prison for robbing a bank in southwest Iowa.
Nathan Smith won the deciding point in the United States' 17-9 victory over Britain and Ireland in the Walker Cup on Sunday, beating England's Nathan Kimsey 4 and 3 in the fifth singles match at historic National Golf Links of America.
Alabama teammates Cory Whitsett and Bobby Wyatt will face Britain and Ireland's Nathan Kimsey and Max Orrin in the first foursomes match Saturday in the Walker Cup.
The USGA has completed the Walker Cup team with the addition of five golfers.
Sixteen players have won major championships since Tiger Woods got his last one.
Notable pairings include Tiger Woods with Luke Donald and Scott Piercy at 10:45 a.m., and 2012 Masters champion Bubba Watson with Ian Poulter and Steven Fox at 10:34.
Randal Lewis defeated two-time defending champion Nathan Smith on the first extra hole Wednesday to advance to the final of the USGA Mid-Amateur at Shadow Hawk.
After an opening-round 75, Ernie Els looked like a prime candidate to join the convoy of major champions heading out of town at the Masters ahead of the weekend.
"When they're going to the mall, people are not going out of need," said Nathan Smith, co-founder and CEO of Til We Meet Again, which has outlets in malls in Arizona, Louisiana, Kansas, Indiana and Texas.
So if they do happen to see a place peddling coffins or urns while they're pricing T-shirts and hoodies, Smith said, it will look far less intimidating.