- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Nathan Van Ryan
TCU quarterback Casey Pachall was suspended indefinitely Thursday, hours after he was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated _ his second brush with trouble this year and one that clouds the 15th-ranked Horned Frogs' push for a Big 12 title.
A two-year starter for the Horned Frogs (4-0, 1-0 Big 12), Pachall was released on $1,000 bond from a jail in nearby Mansfield, said jail Officer Nathan Van Ryan.