- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Nathan Weaver
"One hit in 50 cars is pretty significant when you consider it might take a turtle 10 minutes to cross the road," he said.
"I've heard of people and from friends who knew people that ran over turtles. But to see it out here like this was a bit shocking," said Mr. Weaver, a 22-year-old senior in Clemson's School of Agricultural, Forest and Environmental Sciences.