- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Nathan Woessner
A 6-year-old Indiana boy who was buried for hours when a sand dune collapsed and swallowed him is well on the way to recovery. Doctors at the hospital where he's healing said Tuesday he's now moving his arms and legs.
When I called Nathan's dad at the hospital to see how he was, I told him I thought it was a miracle.
"We are strong people and good people, but we are never stronger than when we work together," he said.