- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Nathaniel Tallman
Two more men have been charged in the suspected drug-related killing of a Colorado man whose body was found in Wyoming.
One of the suspects in the shooting death of a Colorado man whose body was found in Wyoming has been extradited to Boulder.
One of two men arrested in the death of a Colorado man found near Lusk, Wyo. has been charged.
Authorities say a Colorado man found dead in Wyoming was scheduled to meet one of the suspects in his murder for a marijuana deal.
Investigators say he left to meet Britton that day to "conduct a marijuana transaction" but that Britton said Tallman never showed up.