- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest National Action Items
A march promoted by Al Sharpton's National Action Network that is set to step off from the Lincoln Memorial on Saturday is billed as part of the official recognition of the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington.
Hundreds gathered outside the District's federal courthouse Saturday under an oppressive afternoon sun as part of a growing movement demanding the Justice Department file civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, acquitted last week in Florida in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said Wednesday that the Justice Department will take appropriate action in the killing of Trayvon Martin if it finds evidence that a federal criminal civil rights crime has been committed.
Tyler Perry has gotten plenty of criticism from those who feel his popular movies like "Madea's Family Reunion" border on buffoonery and don't reflect well on the black community.