- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
Latest National Action Items
A march promoted by Al Sharpton's National Action Network that is set to step off from the Lincoln Memorial on Saturday is billed as part of the official recognition of the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington.
Hundreds gathered outside the District's federal courthouse Saturday under an oppressive afternoon sun as part of a growing movement demanding the Justice Department file civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, acquitted last week in Florida in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said Wednesday that the Justice Department will take appropriate action in the killing of Trayvon Martin if it finds evidence that a federal criminal civil rights crime has been committed.
Tyler Perry has gotten plenty of criticism from those who feel his popular movies like "Madea's Family Reunion" border on buffoonery and don't reflect well on the black community.