- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
National Association Of Attorneys General
Latest National Association Of Attorneys General Items
The Senate Judiciary Committee chairman announced Monday that the panel will hold a hearing on marijuana in what comes as the latest effort to smoke out the Justice Department's input on the conflict between state and federal pot laws.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden's weekend flights from Washington to his Delaware home have cost taxpayers thousands of dollars, one White House blogger finds.
The Obama administration is facing rising national and international pressure to nullify efforts in Colorado and Washington state to implement new laws legalizing recreational marijuana use.
Kenneth T. Cuccinelli II was one of just three state attorneys general who did not sign onto a letter urging Congress to reauthorize the federal Violence Against Women Act - a decision that is now placing Virginia's top prosecutor squarely in the middle of another politically charged debate.