- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
National Association Of Music Merchants
Latest National Association Of Music Merchants Items
John Brown just may have outdone himself.
Magazines going out of business isn’t exactly big news these days, but this one hurts: Sheet Music Magazine informed its dwindling band of mostly aging subscribers this month that it is shutting down after nearly 3,000 songs and 36 years of putting out “the Magazine You Can Play.” The fall 2012 issue marked the end.