- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
National Association Of Realtors
Latest National Association Of Realtors Items
The number of buyers who signed contracts to purchase homes dropped in June, as the weak economy and tight lending standards kept consumers away from the housing market.
The economic recovery is weakening in the face of falling home sales and rising claims for unemployment benefits, new data showed Thursday.
Name: Stephanie Horwat
Name: Andi Fleming
In wake of job losses, the third quarter started off to a slump in the stock market Thursday morning.
Detroit's Big Three automakers all saw U.S. sales of their vehicles decline by 12 percent or more in June, compared with May, and Toyota did even worse - a sign that the auto industry and the general economy remain fragile.
A report Wednesday that new home sales plummeted to a record low after the federal housing tax credit expired added to worries that the broader economy could relapse after a spurt of growth in the last year.
Sales of previously occupied homes dipped 2.2 percent in May, suggesting that a boost from government home-buying incentives is winding down earlier than expected.
Name: Bryce Rowland