- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
National Association Of School Nurses
Latest National Association Of School Nurses Items
Parents are reporting more skin and food allergies in their children, a big government survey found.
New York City school and health officials are stepping on parental rights by going beyond condom giveaways and giving girls as young as age 14 "morning-after pills" and other chemical contraceptives at school without telling their parents, leaders of traditional values groups said Monday.