- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - National Aviation Authority
The national aviation authority (NAA) is the government statutory authority in each country that oversees the approval and regulation of civil aviation. - Source: Wikipedia
Labor strikes have pushed France's main airports on Tuesday to cut back half of its scheduled flights.
Witches in Swaziland — where witchcraft is serious business — aren't cleared to fly their broomsticks higher than 150 meters and violators may be arrested and fined.
Authorities have imposed a no-fly zone over the All England Club for Wimbledon.
The Pakistani government mandated Sunday that all airplanes operated by private airlines must undergo a new inspection to determine whether they are safe to fly, days after a crash near the capital killed 127 people.
Recovery workers found the "black box" flight data recorder Saturday in the wreckage of Pakistan's worst-ever plane crash, and it appeared to be in good condition, officials said.
Relatives desperate to find the bodies of loved ones joined emergency teams Thursday at the scene of Pakistan's worst-ever plane crash, but recovery work was badly hampered by thick mud, rain and slippery hillsides.