- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest NBA Items
Two months after his controversial trip to North Korea, Dennis Rodman has vowed not to return to the oppressive state if that's what the American people so desired.
The Wizards have split two games with the Bucks, who won't have shooting guard O.J. Mayo after he struck an opponent in a game Friday night and was ejected.
Breakfast came with game film running in the background, the newspaper sprawled out and the box scores marked with ink, the conversation about who had more rebounds and which teams played well the night before.
Shaquille O'Neal won four NBA championships and an Olympic gold medal in a career that likely will land him in the Hall of Fame.
At 7-foot-3, Zydrunas Ilgauskas towered over everyone yet stayed completely down to earth.
President Barack Obama got out on a Florida golf course Saturday with two former professional athletes and the cousin of one of his top advisers.
The Miami Heat say they have signed guard DeAndre Liggins to a second 10-day contract.
Carter Kretchman scored 36 points to lead Fargo Oak Grove to a 68-58 win over Rugby in the championship game of the North Dakota Class B boys basketball tournament on Saturday.
Jordan Morgan isn't going to be a high NBA draft pick and he'll certainly never have his number raised to the Crisler Center rafters.