- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest NBA Items
Even before needing five stitches above his left eye, Carmelo Anthony understood this could be painful.
Would someone please remind me again of the problem with college basketball? I recall some consternation between Selection Sunday and opening-round action in the NCAA tournament, but it's fuzzy.
Joe Ragland's layup with 2.6 seconds left in overtime lifted Wichita State to a 79-76 victory over Virginia Tech in the second round of the NIT on Sunday.
In the business world, it's often true that good execution leads to success. In sports sometimes, one bounce of good or bad fortune can be the difference between the ecstasy of winning and a long offseason of questions.
Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum has been suspended two games for his flagrant foul on Minnesota's Michael Beasley.
Phoenix Suns guard Aaron Brooks has been suspended for one game for throwing a ball at an official.
There's been plenty of talk about whether Tennessee forward Tobias Harris will soon go to the NBA. As far as coach Bruce Pearl is concerned, the freshman is already a professional.
Gerald Robinson says playing against Southeastern Conference point guards should prepare him for his NCAA tournament challenge against Washington's Isaiah Thomas.
Brittney Griner has already had an impact on women's basketball like few players before her.