- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
Latest NBA Items
Former NBA player Darius Miles was arrested after guards found him trying to take a loaded gun through security at Lambert Airport in St. Louis, a jail official said Thursday.
Two league officials say NBA Commissioner David Stern makes less than baseball's Bud Selig or the NFL's Roger Goodell, leaving his salary far below the more than $20 million that's been reported.
The Texas Legends made Bruce Pearl an offer Thursday and are waiting to see if the former Tennessee coach will take over the reins of the NBA D-League team.
Trying to head off the chance of an antitrust lawsuit from the NBA Players Association, the league went ahead and beat the union to court.
Video game makers are bracing for an extended NBA lockout by focusing on former players who made the league popular in hopes of taking the attention away from the impact labor strife will have on their product.
Under normal circumstances, Lawrence Frank would have begun his tenure as the coach of the Detroit Pistons by talking about Tayshaun Prince, Richard Hamilton and Rodney Stuckey.
Louisville men's basketball coach Rick Pitino said he doesn't care if a team of former Kentucky players currently in the NBA and Wildcats coach John Calipari borrow his team's homecourt for one night.
Jordan Farmar became the latest New Jersey Nets player to head for the European leagues when he signed with Israeli champions Maccabi Tel Aviv on Wednesday.
Former Tennessee coach Bruce Pearl will meet with the Texas Legends of the NBA D-League about the coaching job on Thursday.