- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest NBA Items
For the second time in his three years as president of basketball operations for the Minnesota Timberwolves, David Kahn is heading into an important NBA draft without a coach by his side.
The Portland Trail Blazers made headlines on draft night last season by firing their general manager.
Just more than 24 hours before NBA draft, about a dozen young men gathered at a New York city hotel to face a room full of reporters. It's something they'll have to get used to pretty quickly. These players are about to become professional athletes, and their lives are about to change, some far more so than others.
Dwane Casey hopes to bring a rugged, NHL-style of defense to his newest job in the NBA.
Saying it reflects a "desire to go as far as we can to avoid a lockout," NBA Commissioner David Stern revealed Tuesday that owners have moved off their insistence on a hard salary cap.
The Washington Wizards have conducted the last of their workouts before Thursday's NBA draft, where they will look for the right pieces to continue rebuilding around point guard John Wall.
Jamie Skeen describes his demeanor as "not cocky, but confident."
For two years, Minnesota Timberwolves fans have been tantalized by the myth of Ricky Rubio.
Commissioner David Stern says NBA owners have proposed a "flex cap" system, but players still insist its a hard cap which they won't agree to.