- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest NBA Items
After a miserable start to the season in which he took shots at his players and himself, Larry Brown is out as coach of the Charlotte Bobcats in another messy exit in his well-traveled career.
Michael Gearon and Bruce Levenson have emerged as the lead owners of the Atlanta Hawks and Atlanta Thrashers following a long legal battle and ownership split.
Al Jefferson will always have love for Minnesota and the Timberwolves. This is where he made a name for himself as one of the best low post players in the NBA, signed a $65 million contract and saw his No. 25 jersey on the backs of fans all over Target Center.
Stan Van Gundy has never been one to preach patience.
Phil Jackson and LeBron James agree: Christmas Day games are not the ideal holiday gift.
Phil Jackson says humbug to the NBA's Christmas schedule.
The Houston Rockets have asked the NBA for a disabled player salary cap exception in the wake of Yao Ming's season-ending ankle injury.
Though he was surprised, Rashard Lewis was hardly fazed by a trade from a finals contender to a lottery team.
The NBA has completed its purchase of the New Orleans Hornets.