- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest NBA Items
Once again, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade basked in the roar of the crowd in their home arena, only to be accused of celebrating prematurely.
Kevin McHale missed the intensity of NBA competition and the Houston Rockets offered an ideal opportunity for him to plunge back in.
Duquesne coach Ron Everhart gathered his players on Thursday for a meeting, and then a get-together at his house, where they all watched Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
Dwyane Wade and LeBron James were rejoicing for the entirety of their walk from the Dallas bench to the Miami bench. Heat players spilled onto the floor, many with fists in the air.
Leave it to Shaq.
Shaquille O'Neal changed from his gray T-shirt and sweat pants into a three-piece suit, then walked by some of the souvenirs he accrued during his NBA days for the final time as an active player.
Donnie Walsh dedicated three years to fixing the New York Knicks, all the while knowing the job would take much longer.
Boston is quickly becoming a bad _ and banned _ word in British Columbia.
Dwyane Wade knows in the NBA finals, collapses can carry over.