- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest NBA Items
The Celtics were stumbling, trying to find some kind of rhythm, as Doc Rivers gathered his players around him during a third quarter timeout. To Rivers, it seemed like a good time to remind them of something he had spent the last week trying to drill into them.
Tom Thibodeau waited about two decades to become an NBA head coach. It didn't take him long to be recognized as one of the best once he got the chance.
LeBron James planned to spend a large part of Saturday studying film, looking for any edge that the Miami Heat may use against the Boston Celtics.
The day started off tough for the Braves.
A heavy MVP favorite, Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose insists the NBA has not informed him he is the winner.
The verbal jabbing of Phil Jackson and the mind games with Ron Artest will begin soon enough.
The Memphis Grizzlies aren't ready to curl up and quit against the top-seeded San Antonio Spurs, especially with Game 6 on their home court.
The NCAA's Board of Directors has adopted a new withdrawal date from the NBA draft and will toughen academic standards for football players beginning this fall.
They danced around the topic for days, neither the Miami Heat nor the Boston Celtics wanting to say they were hoping to face off in the Eastern Conference semifinals.