- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest NBA Items
One human wins the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race each year, but it's the smaller, furry athletes that do the heroes' share of the work crossing nearly 1,000 miles of merciless terrain to reach the finish line on Alaska's wind-battered coast.
When eighth-ranked Kansas steps onto the floor at Allen Fieldhouse on Wednesday night, it will be the final home game for seniors Tarik Black, Niko Roberts and Justin Wesley.
Matt Barnes knows shooting nights like this are rare moments to be savored.
Jason Collins' second stint with the Brooklyn Nets will last at least 10 more days.
Russell Westbrook taught rookie Michael Carter-Williams a swift and thorough lesson.
Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
Al Jefferson had a pretty good inkling it was Charlotte's night when he banked in a 31-footer from well beyond the top of the key to beat the shot clock midway through the fourth quarter.
Dwight Howard received the worst reception of his career last season when he made his initial return to the city that was his NBA home for eight seasons.
Jason Kidd has a winning record for the first time in his coaching career.