- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
National Center For Lesbian Rights
Latest National Center For Lesbian Rights Items
A New Jersey law banning therapies to affect the sexual orientation or gender identity of a minor has been upheld as constitutional.
A clash over transgender rights in California is heating up as opponents of a "co-ed bathroom" law for children and teens press forward with a petition drive to let state voters decide next year whether the law goes into effect.
Children in California public schools must be accommodated based on their self-perceived gender identity — which means biological girls may use boys' bathrooms and biological boys may join the girls' cheerleading squads — under a law signed Monday by California Gov. Jerry Brown.
Chief Justice John Roberts' lesbian cousin is planning to attend the Supreme Court's high-profile case on same-sex marriage.
In California, the day may come when a judge will decide who's your daddy, who's your mommy and who's your other parent.
A bill that blocks California children and teens from seeking the kinds of same-sex-attraction therapy gay activists oppose was signed Sunday by California Gov. Jerry Brown.
A California bill to ban therapies to "change" sexual orientation in children and teens passed its final legislative hurdle late Thursday and now goes to California Gov. Jerry Brown for his signature.