- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
National Center For Science Education
Latest National Center For Science Education Items
The effort of the National Center for Science Education to teach "climate change" in the classroom would not be so odious if it were taught in some Advanced Placement high school political science course ("Scientists want climate change in young minds," Page 1, Monday). At least then the students would know the true nature of the subject matter being taught.
Climate change subscribers say the fight against global warming will require younger soldiers.