- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
National Coalition For Syrian Revolutionary And Opposition Forces
Latest National Coalition For Syrian Revolutionary And Opposition Forces Items
Both sides in Syria's bloody civil war said Saturday that a rural village fell victim to a poison gas attack, an assault that reportedly injured scores of people amid an ongoing international effort to rid the country of chemical weapons.
Syrian troops pressed an offensive near Lebanon on Saturday, heavily bombarding a rebel-held town and forcing many residents to flee to safety across the border, activists said.
A coalition of Syria-based opposition groups warned Monday that a proposed international peace conference to negotiate an end to the three-year conflict might be the "last chance" for a solution.
Syria's civil war has become so dire that some Islamic clerics are telling starving Syrians to eat cats and dogs.
Syria's opposition called Russia "a partner in the murder of innocent civilians," as rebels in a besieged town near the border with Lebanon on Monday accused Syrian troops and their Lebanese Hezbollah allies of killing 300 and wounding 1,300.
The main Syrian opposition coalition meets in Istanbul Thursday for three days of talks, including a key decision whether or not to attend a Russia and U.S.-backed peace conference with the Syrian government in Geneva next month.
Syrian opposition activists are warning of an imminent assault by President Bashar Assad's forces and Lebanese Hezbollah militants on a rebel-held town near the border with Lebanon.
The president of the internationally backed Syrian National Coalition resigned Sunday, the latest victim of infighting between factions of the opposition fighting Syria's discredited and embattled strongman Bashar Assad.
Secretary of State John F. Kerry on Sunday urged Iraq not to let Iran use its airspace to supply weapons and fighters to Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime.