- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - NCAA
The big bubble winner over the weekend: Nebraska. When the NCAA selection committee draws up the brackets next Sunday, it's hard to imagine the Cornhuskers will be on the outside looking in.
The Oregon Ducks opened the regular season with a 13-game winning streak. They closed it with seven straight victories.
South Florida coach Jose Fernandez believes his team has done enough to earn an NCAA tournament bid. He hopes the selection committee agrees.
Fred VanVleet scored 13 of his 22 points in the final 6 minutes and No. 2 Wichita State remained the nation's lone unbeaten after defeating Indiana State 83-69 on Sunday in the Missouri Valley Conference tournament final.
There's no shame in losing to Wichita State, which is 34-0 after taking the Missouri Valley Conference tournament.
Breanna Stewart scored 22 points Saturday to lead top-ranked UConn to a 72-42 rout of eighth-seeded Cincinnati in the quarterfinals of the American Athletic Conference tournament.
All those runaway wins, it's hard for unbeaten Wichita State to pick a favorite.
A longtime member of the Penn State University Board of Trustees has resigned, saying he regrets his vote to fire Hall of Fame football coach Joe Paterno days after the arrest of Jerry Sandusky on child sexual abuse charges.
Denzel Livingston scored 21 points as Incarnate Word held on to defeat Abilene Christian 59-56 on Saturday.
Rob Brandenberg and Juvonte Reddic both had big nights in their final games at the Siegel Center, and both said they expect to have several more this season.
No. 2 Wichita State is still perfect. Calm and collected, too, in a 32nd straight win.
The Tennessee Volunteers finally are playing the way they hoped to perform all season.
The incident was shocking, even given all the ugly behavior at college basketball arenas this season: a fan brazenly storming onto the court to confront Hawaii coach Gib Arnold during a game.
It's been 20 years since Georgia last missed the NCAA tournament.
Iowa State senior guard Bubu Palo says he might petition the NCAA for a hardship waiver that would allow him to transfer to another school and play one more season.