- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest NCAA Items
All those runaway wins, it's hard for unbeaten Wichita State to pick a favorite.
Denzel Livingston scored 21 points as Incarnate Word held on to defeat Abilene Christian 59-56 on Saturday.
Rob Brandenberg and Juvonte Reddic both had big nights in their final games at the Siegel Center, and both said they expect to have several more this season.
Iowa State senior guard Bubu Palo says he might petition the NCAA for a hardship waiver that would allow him to transfer to another school and play one more season.
It's been 20 years since Georgia last missed the NCAA tournament.
The incident was shocking, even given all the ugly behavior at college basketball arenas this season: a fan brazenly storming onto the court to confront Hawaii coach Gib Arnold during a game.
No. 2 Wichita State is still perfect. Calm and collected, too, in a 32nd straight win.
A look at five things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference this week:
The Tennessee Volunteers finally are playing the way they hoped to perform all season.