- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest NCAA Items
The father of Auburn quarterback Cam Newton said Thursday he will not attend the Heisman Trophy award ceremony because his presence might "rob Cam and the event of a sacred moment."
E-mails released by the University of North Carolina indicate coach Butch Davis sought counseling for the players involved in the NCAA investigation into his football program.
Tom Crean knows how far the Indiana program has already come.
A dapper Cam Newton strolled briskly down the red carpet, smiling and acknowledging adoring fans. He paused momentarily to sign a few autographs, then rushed off to begin collecting some of his postseason hardware.
While Cam Newton is crisscrossing the country picking up postseason awards, representatives of the Mississippi secretary of state's office are heading to Illinois to interview the man at the center of the infamous pay-for-play scandal involving the quarterback.
The Big Ten commissioner insists his conference has already sacrificed much for the good of college sports by giving up some access to the Rose Bowl, and he sees no reason why it should give even more to create a football playoff.
Auburn wasn't even looking for a quarterback when the Tigers happened upon Cam Newton at a little junior college in Texas.
Standing shoeless in a hallway while all around his Oregon teammates celebrated clinching their trip to the national championship, running back LaMichael James was asked for the umpteenth time how he felt about all the individual accolades coming his way.
Boise State University president Bob Kustra is using a recent error in the final Bowl Championship Series rankings to fire off a new round of criticism of the system that determines postseason bowl pairings.