- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - National Federation Of The Blind
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I want to marry a woman who is currently receiving a widow's pension. At one point in time she had a document that said she could remarry at age 55, but lately we have been reading that the age is 57. As would be expected we cannot find that document now. Which is it? Was it originally 55 and later changed? If so, is there a grandfather clause?
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My husband retired after 22 years of active service. At the time of retirement he elected to participate in the survivors benefit program and has paid the monthly premiums continuously since retirement in 1989. Twelve years into his retirement he was granted a 40 percent service connected disability ... a portion of his retirement pay is now called disability pay, apparently he did not quality for additional monies, just a "renaming" of his retired pay. If he should die what effect does all of this have on my survivor benefits?
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I want to upgrade my discharge. How would I download DD Form 149 from the Department of Defense website?
It's a cloudy morning at Daytona International Speedway, but Mark Riccobono can't tell, nor does it really matter to him.
Silent hybrid vehicles may soon be a thing of the past.
The age of the silent hybrid may be coming to an end.