- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest NFL Items
The Redskins hit the field in pads on Monday and started hitting.
In the NFL you can never have to many pass rushers. To that end the Redskins have signed Everette Brown according to ESPN.
After practice on Military Appreciation Day at Washington Redskins training camp, the special teams coordinator made a beeline to the people in uniform near the special VIP tent.
Need to Know: A look at Redskins training camp Day 2 news and notes including Santana Moss talking about surviving the NFL's mind games.
Marshawn Lynch famously said during Super Bowl week that he was "all about that action, boss."
A Buffalo Bills prospective ownership group that includes rocker Jon Bon Jovi has conducted a feasibility study into buying the NFL franchise and building a stadium in Toronto, a person close to the situation said.
The Ravens running back will miss the season opener against AFC North champion Cincinnati on Sept. 7 and the Sept. 11 game on Thursday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
DeAngelo Hall is realistic about where he stands among NFL cornerbacks, but says he compares favorably to the best if you check the tape.
"As a corner, if you don't feel like you're the best, you've got a problem right there," he said. "I never said I was the best, I would be a fool to think 11 years in I'm the best in the game right now. [But] I definitely think I'm pretty successful at doing what I do."