- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest NFL Items
After turning the ball over seven times on Sunday in a 27-26 road loss to the Atlanta Falcons, they are the owners of a woeful minus-8 turnover margin, the sixth-worst mark in the league. Bad teams play sloppy football. But what makes the Redskins' deficiencies even more eye-opening is that they ranked No. 3 in the NFL last season in that very same category.
Was Mike Shanahan playing the odds right when he decided to go for two points and the win against the Falcons?
They once shared a defensive line in College Park, but they lined up on opposite sidelines on Sunday in the NFL. Still had time to snap a friendly photo, though.
The 2013 Redskins have set a record that no team wants and it will get worse before the season is out.
The playoffs may pay off for Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito, even from the sideline.
Incognito was suspended Nov. 3 in the wake of the Dolphins' bullying scandal. He filed a grievance Nov. 14 against the Dolphins seeking to rejoin the team, but later withdrew it.
The more they claimed they didn't want to talk about it, the more they had to say.
Arizona will host the College Football Playoff championship in 2016 and Tampa, Fla., will be the site of the 2017 title game.
Peyton Manning says he's not sure he's deserving of the 2013 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year honor but is glad to be in such elite company that includes the likes of former Tennessee women's basketball coach Pat Summitt.